Welcome to the second edition of the Weekend Wrap-Up. Here you can find all of the latest foodie news and other interesting little crumbs I find throughout my journeys. Once again, I’ve wrapped up some good ones this week. The picture above is a current project I’m working on to bring you some amazing new grilled cheese options. Nom nom nom… grilled cheese…
- I really can’t wait for them to perfect this technology, the 3D food printer by the German startup Print2Taste.
- Heading to NYC (or, better yet, already live there)? Be sure to check out the recent wave of Hawaiian food stops.
- I’m loving this British food truck God Save the Cuisine! In San Diego, this truck resembles a double-decker bus.
- Chipotle will be delivering. I repeat: Chipotle will be delivering. Because dreams really do come true.
My Latest Obsessions
- This Mixology Dice Set. Stock your bar, roll the dice and make your drinks based on chance!
- Similar to the Mixology Dice, I give you Foodie Dice! Leave the thinking aside and let the dice decide what’s for dinner tonight!
- Forget the movie theater and get your copy of 50 Shades of Chicken instead.
- This Funny Side Up Owl Egg Shaper. I need this immediately.
- It’s chocolate. And sriracha. Sounds surprisingly good…
My Food Blog Crushes
- This recipe for Drunken Zucchini Noodles from My Name is Yeh look more than amazing.
- This Chicken Spinach Flat Out Pizza from Savannah Learns to Cook is pretty much the perfect quick dinner recipe. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t need a quick dinner once in a while?
- Have you tried Bacon Jam yet? If not, then you should. Here’s a recipe from Food52.
- This recipe from Food Republic for Gluten Free Pao de Queijo Burger Buns. Have you ever had pao de queijo? It’s simply amazing, and you need to make some immediately.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies. Um… I’ll take 7.
All right, that’s all, folks.