This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Strawberry Champagne Punch is a quick and refreshing punch recipe made from orange juice, lemon-lime soda, sparkling cider, and freshly sliced fruit that’s PERFECT to serve on New Year’s Eve!
Strawberry Champagne Punch
Strawberry Champagne Punch is a sweet and bubbly punch you can serve your guests at any party, but it fits especially well on New Year’s Eve! Plus, it’s non-alcoholic, so the whole family can enjoy a glass as the ball drops at midnight. I like to use sparkling cider with fruit juice, soda, and some fresh cut up fruit which adds a really nice touch to the presentation.
Plus I was able to get some really nice decorations from my local Dollar General using their new DG GO App!
We’re drawing closer to the end of the year, and with Christmas already flying past us, I’m mentally preparing for New Year’s Eve. And I’m REALLY excited to share with you one of my all-time favorite punch recipes!
It’s SUPER quick and easy to throw together, you literally just pour it all into a punch bowl and garnish with fruit. That’s it! I like to keep it easy when I’m having a party. Because who wants to stress when you could be having fun?!
How to Serve Strawberry Champagne Punch
You can serve strawberry champagne punch by putting some fresh pieces of fruit, like strawberries or orange slices, right into the cup and pouring the punch over it. I’ve also made this by pureeing fresh strawberries and adding 2-3 tablespoons of puree to the glass, then adding the punch. You’ll get the refreshingly crisp juice, then bits of strawberries in one amazing sip.
Can You Make Strawberry Champagne Punch Ahead?
This non-alcoholic party punch can be made ahead of time, but I would wait to put the fizzy ingredients in until last minute to prevent them from going flat. If you slice up the fruit early, seal them tightly in plastic bags and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
I visited one of my favorite stores to prep my party table this year, Dollar General. And I’m also really excited to tell you about their new app, DG Go! It made the whole experience really quick and easy, plus I loved knowing my total (plus tax!) before I even got to the register. AND they add coupons right in the app, so I don’t have to search for them anymore. It really helped me stay on budget for the decorations!
What you do is scan the products you’re buying, then walk past the kiosk, scan your phone and pay. That’s it! Super easy. Plus you avoid any long lines, which we all know can get hectic in the holiday season.
They’ve rolled the app out in a ton of stores already (258!) but it’s still being released, you can check if you’re near an activated store here: DG GO! App
Your phone also needs to have the bluetooth turned on. Download the app at the apple or google play store:
Tips for Making Strawberry Champagne Punch
- Instead of orange juice, use lemonade for a strawberry lemonade champagne punch! You can also sub the orange juice with pineapple juice.
- For an adult version, use real champagne and add a splash of vodka or rum.
- Dip the rim of the glass in a little bit of lemon juice, then in sugar for a decorative way to serve it!
- You can use frozen strawberries for this punch, plus they’ll help keep the punch cold while it’s being served.
- If you don’t have soda or want to control the sweetness, use a combination of bottled carbonated water and simple syrup.
- Add a sprig of mint leaves to the punch for a refreshingly minty flavor!
- I like to serve this for New Year’s Eve, but this also works great for other events like baby showers or birthday parties where you don’t really want alcohol, but still want to serve something fun!
Strawberry Champagne Punch is a quick and refreshing punch recipe made from orange juice, lemon-lime soda, sparkling cider, and freshly sliced fruit that's PERFECT to serve on New Year's Eve!
- 25 oz sparkling cider "champagne" (one bottle)
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda (1/2 bottle)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
Pour all ingredients into a pitcher and stir. Garnish with fresh fruit.
You can wet the rim of the glass and dip into sugar to make it look more festive!