Simple Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a really easy salad you can make for lunch or dinner. Creamy avocado mixed with crunchy cucumber, green bell pepper, and onion, then dressed with lemon, salt, and pepper. Just stir it all together and you’re ready to eat!
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
I don’t know about you, but after a rowdy night of sports-watching, I definitely need a break from the junk food. This simple cucumber tomato avocado salad is the perfect thing to recover from a long junk-food-filled weekend! It’s fresh, green, and full of not only nutrients but also flavor and the crunchy texture I’m craving.
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad really takes all of my favorite vegetables and puts them in one delicious place. Avocados are all the rage now, aren’t they? And for good reason. They’re a nutrient powerhouse, along with just being freakin’ delicious. They’re creamy and full of healthy fats, which adds a really nice texture to contrast the fresh crunch of the bell pepper and cucumber. And lemon not only keeps this salad from browning, but it also brings out a really nice brightness that brings all of the flavors together nicely.
And after a long weekend of prepping and eating food for the big game, I’m in dire need of something ridiculously healthy today. And this not only makes the cut, but I’m a little disappointed that I didn’t make it sooner. It goes really well as a side dish, too. I’ll probably make this again later in the week, to go alongside tacos. But it’s also really good as a standalone dish!
More Healthy Recipes To Go With Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad and Thai Peanut Dressing – This is another one with a really creamy, rich flavor and texture that will blow your mind. It definitely doesn’t taste as healthy as it is.
- Best Greek Salad and Greek Salad Dressing – This is actually one of my top recipes, and for good reason. This greek salad dressing is out-of-this-world amazing!
- Peperoncini Vinaigrette with Sauteed Zoodles – Not sure how to use up that jar in the fridge? Salad dressing is always the answer!
Simple Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a really easy salad you can make for lunch or dinner. Creamy avocado mixed with crunchy cucumber, green bell pepper, and onion, then dressed with lemon, salt, and pepper. Just stir it all together and you're ready to eat!
- 3 medium roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 medium avocados peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 medium english cucumber chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium lemon juice only
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Mix all vegetables together in a medium sized bowl. Top with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir together once more and serve.