Orange Strawberry Salad Dressing & Spring Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Orange Strawberry Salad Dressing is a really simple vinaigrette that’s perfect for springtime. It’s light and sweet, with a tangy fruity flavor that goes perfect with nuts, feta cheese, and veggies!
Orange Strawberry Salad Dressing
It may be winter, but the weather is already warming up here in sunny Florida. Which means that springtime is just around the corner up north! And before you know it, we’ll all be shedding our winter coats and looking for lighter foods.
So recently I’ve put my hat into the “healthy living” ring, which means a whole lot more recipes like Orange Strawberry Salad Dressing, and Greek Salad Dressing. I even have a quinoa recipe or two in the queue, so stay tuned!
One of the things I really love about this orange strawberry salad dressing is that it’s not only super easy to make (can you throw everything in the blender and hit the ‘on’ button? Good, you’re hired), but it’s also a great way to use up the some leftover strawberries you might have from a recipe. Like my Strawberry Cake recipe, or my Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie.
Down here in Florida, strawberry season is kind of a big deal. We have a big festival to celebrate, which even brings in some big country music names. And the stores get filled with some of the best strawberries you’ve ever seen in your life. So we like to stock up and make some great recipes while the season is right! But, I know that strawberries will not always be in season, which is why I love orange strawberry salad dressing even more. You can use defrosted frozen strawberries for this recipe. I love to keep a bag of strawberries in my freezer for when I’m in a pinch and really have a craving for this.
Love Strawberry Salad Dressing? Try These 4 Other Healthy Recipes!
- Simple Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad – This might be one of my ultimate, all-time favorite healthy recipes. You just chop up a few veggies, add some lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and voila!
- Greek Salad Dressing & Greek Salad – Here’s one of my most popular recipes, and for good reason! This salad dressing is guaranteed to knock your socks off, it’s that good.
- Buffalo Turkey Burgers & Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing – Just in case you want something a little more satisfying than salad, here’s a lighter version of a buffalo burger!
- Grilled Chicken Salad & Thai Peanut Dressing – Here’s something a little different, but incredibly flavorful. The first time I tried this I was skeptical of the peanut butter flavor, but it’s actually amazing! One of those things that really call for the “don’t knock it ’till you try it” saying.
Orange Strawberry Salad Dressing
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 medium orange, juice only
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blend until combined. Drizzle over salad.
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.