Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is an easy dip to make for a party or for the next big game night! It has the flavor of your favorite buffalo sauce combined with meaty chicken, creamy sauce, and gooey cheese, with a kick of spice. The best part is that slow cooker keeps it warm and melted the entire time!
Ready for your new favorite party recipe? Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip has everything you need. It’s creamy, it’s spicy, and it’s loaded with filling chicken. I’ve also lightened this recipe up a bit by using greek yogurt and a blend of spices for flavor. Pretty soon, everyone will be asking you to bring your signature dip!
Raise your hand if you’re never really sure what to bring to a party, but you want to bring something everyone will enjoy. ::raises hand::
That’s right, even super awesome food bloggers like me have this problem, too. Which is why I’m on an epic search to bring you the best party recipes I can find, tried and true from my kitchen to yours.
So let’s get right down to business here. This crockpot buffalo chicken dip is probably the easiest thing you can bring to a party. I made this in a small 4-quart crockpot, but it should work in any size you have. It filled up about half way, so if you have a 2-quart it might get a little crowded in there. Ok, let me rephrase… It should work in any crockpot you have that’s 4-quarts or bigger. Maybe a 2-quart, if you’re feeling lucky.
For this recipe you’re going to need some cooked chicken. Personally, I threw a few chicken breasts in the oven and let them fully cook, cool down, then chopped them up into small pieces. I know other people who like to use canned chicken. That’s alright, too. Um… think of it like tuna, then it’s not so bad. A rotisserie chicken would also work, just make sure you don’t get any bones in there.
Now one of the joys of this crockpot buffalo chicken dip is that your dip is never going to get all cold and unappetizing. Instead, I leave it in the slow cooker and have people serve themselves straight from there onto their plates. That way your sauce stays warm and your cheese stays melty. Which is basically the whole point of this dish, amirite?
And after Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip, check out these dessert dips!
- Cannoli Dip – This has all of the benefits of a cannoli, but it’s totally gluten free! There’s also a recipe from cinnamon sugar tortilla chips here, which are super delicious.
- Pumpkin Pie Dip – It’s basically pumpkin pie, but in dip form. I put this one out for parties and it’s gone in no time! I always serve it with blue corn tortilla chips, so you get the sweet and the salty thing that’s super popular right now.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt, nonfat
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients (except for 1/2 cup shredded cheese) in crockpot and stir together. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until cheese is melted.
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.