Dijon Crusted Salmon Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Having guests over, but not sure what to serve? This Dijon Crusted Salmon recipe is the perfect choice to impress your guests with a sophisticated meal while also saving you time in the kitchen. Feel free to try other mustard flavors, basil instead of dill, or lowering the heat and cooking the salmon for a longer amount of time to increase the flavor (the suggested 400°F for 12-15 minutes is ideal for a busy night – or a hungry one!). Remember to keep this one in your recipe box, this salmon recipe is sure to become a kitchen regular!
Dijon Crusted Salmon
- 4 7oz salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup plain gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon fillets in greased baking dish, leaving space between each fillet.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and dijon mustard until combined. Spread this mixture evenly on top of salmon fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs and chopped fresh dill together and sprinkle on top of salmon fillets. This will be held in place by the dijon-mayo topping. Cover salmon fillets evenly.
- Spray breadcrumb topping evenly with cooking spray to moisten breadcrumbs. This will make breadcrumbs crispy once cooked.
- Bake salmon fillets uncovered for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Salmon should be opaque and flake easily with a fork once done.
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.