Baked Herb & Garlic Chicken Drumsticks are a delicious, healthy addition to your weekly dinner rotation.
You can make these baked herb & garlic chicken drumsticks with or without skin, but they will come out crisper if you leave the skin on. Feel free to experiment with the herbs. In my opinion, the more the better!
This herb & garlic chicken drumsticks recipe is definitely one of the easier weeknight dinners you can make. Just rub these chicken drumsticks with some oil and herbs, bake, and you have healthy meal that everyone can enjoy!
You can also lightly spray these drumsticks with a bit of olive oil and increase the oven heat slightly for a more crispy texture. Personally, I like these just the way they are.
I save the crispy for other recipes, like my Crispy Oven Baked Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Wings. They’re perfect for game day, or even if you just love wings!
As a food blogger, I love nothing more than sharing recipes with my readers. But what I love most of all about blogging is the response from all of you about these recipes.
Today, in one super-AWESOME response for this chicken drumstick recipe, a photographer named Jeff from TCT Photography not only make this herb & garlic chicken drumsticks recipe and gave some great feedback, but he also took these fantastic pictures below.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! If you like these photos, take a moment to visit Jeff over at TCT Photography.
So now, without further adieu, I give you Baked Herb & Garlic Chicken Drumsticks!
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground basil
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place drumsticks on greased baking sheet, leaving room between each drumstick.
- Coat remaining drumsticks with remaining 2 tbsp olive oil evenly.
- In a small bowl, mix all spices and herbs together until combined (garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, basil, sage, kosher salt and black pepper).
- Rub spice mixture into drumsticks evenly.
- Bake drumsticks for 25 minutes. Turn drumsticks over and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until drumsticks reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
**Nutrition is Per Drumstick**