Turkey Meatloaf Muffins – Gluten Free!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are perfectly portioned, made with lean turkey, gluten free seasoned bread crumbs, ranch seasoning and mozzarella cheese. They’re perfect for grab-and-go lunches, or to serve at a party!
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are made with lean turkey mixed with gluten free bread crumbs, gooey mozzarella cheese, and ranch seasoning. I like to use my homemade ranch seasoning, but you can use a store bought packet if that’s what you’d prefer (check for the one that says gluten free on the label).
Should I cover my meatloaf in the oven?
There is no need to cover these turkey meatloaf muffins. But if you notice that the outside is burning before the inside reaches 165F, you can cover the muffin tin with tinfoil to stop the tops from cooking too quickly. This should only happen if your temperature is too high.
Why does my meatloaf crack?
If your meatloaf cracks, there’s a good chance that your oven is too hot, so the outside of the meatloaf is cooking too quickly. Try getting an oven thermometer to make sure your oven is cooking at the same temperature you’re setting it for.
Tips for Making Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- I like to make these with mozzarella, but you can use whatever cheese you have. Try shredded cheddar, or even Swiss cheese!
- If you don’t have gluten free breadcrumbs, you can take your favorite plain gluten free cereal (like corn Chex) in the food processor and use that as breadcrumbs.
- Try replacing the breadcrumbs with certified gluten free oatmeal.
- You can make this same recipe with beef or pork instead of turkey if you’d prefer.
- Make a double batch of turkey meatloaf muffins and freeze them for grab-and-go lunches!
- For more flavor, top with BBQ sauce or ketchup.
- I use ranch seasoning, but you can also try my homemade fajita seasoning, or leave it out altogether.
What Sides Go With Meatloaf?
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato Bar Ideas
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- 3 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups plain gluten free bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to combine ground turkey with all other ingredients. Separate the mixture evenly into the muffin tin. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until each meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.