Hearty Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy.
Hearty Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is a flavorful, effortless way to get dinner on the table. Savory beef with cheeseburger flavors like pickles, cheddar, and tomato, along with filling vegetables like carrots, potatoes, and celery. This will be your next favorite crockpot meal!
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Looking for a really easy dinner to make this weekend? Look no further than this crockpot cheeseburger soup recipe. It’s a really simple way to make a hearty soup for the big game, sure to fill up a crowd! The best part is that you can just set it and forget it in the crockpot until you’re ready to eat, so dinner can be cooking while you finish everything else you need to do!
Ok, let’s get serious for a minute here. Have I told you how much I love this crockpot cheeseburger soup recipe yet? It’s literally a cheeseburger in a bowl, with way less effort than messing with the grill. I’m not sure it gets much better than that. But, it does! Because with the big game coming up, it’s also a really, really easy way to feed a house full of people without breaking the bank (only 1 lb of beef!).
Plus it’s basically creamy, cheesy goodness, which goes well with a lot of other party food. Like these bacon wrapped tequila wings, or this buffalo chicken mac and cheese. I’m not going to lie, I’m not much of a football person. For me it’s all about the party planning. I just love everything about it, especially coming up with a menu that people will still be talking about the following year. And this year this crockpot cheeseburger soup recipe really fits the bill. But it doesn’t end there! I can assure you. And just in case you need a few more ideas, here’s a few things I’ve served in the past, that went over really well.
5 Recipes For The Big Game To Go With This Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip – There’s always someone who brings a rockin’ dip to the party, right? Well, this year, it’s going to be you.
- Crispy Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings – Let’s just say, there’s never a wing left in the house. These take a little bit to make because you have to boil them, season them, and then bake them. But they are worth every minute, let me tell you.
- Bacon Wrapped Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños – Because who doesn’t love cheesy spicy things wrapped in bacon when watching sports?
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots – Ok, this one is REALLY simple to make, and always goes over really well. Two things that people love most in the world, tater tots and bacon, am I right?
- Homemade Dill Pickle Dip From Scratch – I love this dip for two reasons. One, pickles. Two, you know exactly what’s going into it, so no gluten risk going on here. It’s a winner in my book.
Hearty Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups beef broth, gluten free
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 3 tbsp gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Slow Cooker
- In a sautee pan over medium heat cook beef until almost done. Add spices (salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, parley), and flour. Stir everything together and add to slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients except for cheese, milk, and sour cream into slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours, or LOW for 7 1/2 hours. Add cheese, milk, and sour cream. stir to combine, and cook an additional 1/2 hour.
We are a participant in both the RewardStyle and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and through RewardStyle.